Gear Forging System Introduction
Gear Forging System：
Ninjas can use forging system to level up the forging skill and get awesome gear sets! Go collect the materials and become the best forging master!
Forging Skill Level:
1. Ninjas can learn Forging Skill at Lv.31;
2. Ninjas can get EXP and level up the Forging Skill by forging the gears;
Forging Skill Form
Remarks on Forging Materials
Copper –directly affects the forging outcome (weapon, glove, tasses, belt, cuirass, helmet, ring, earring)
Feather – affects the forged gear’s extra fixed stats. Different gears with the same material have different bonuses, e.g., weapon gets 3% bonus while cloth gets 10% bonus
Gauze – affects the forged gear’s basic enhancement and engrave levels
Gem –adds its stats to the gear’s fixed stats.
Devil Fruit –Using different devil fruit will get different gear set with the different stats.
How to Get Materials:
Ninjas can get the forging materials from the Valhalla, Slot Machine, outdoor monsters and other PvE battles.
1. Ninjas can’t get the set’s forge fruit in a normal way;
2. The forged gears are bound and can’t be synthesized with other gears;
3. Forging requires normal gems (like Lv.1-11 Ruby, Topaz, Agate, etc.). Heart of Tailed Beast, Star Stones and other special gems can’t be used in the forging.