Battle Rules in Pockie Ninja II Original:
1. You can do nothing in a single battle but watch the battle via flash player
2. Use the preset skill to attack the opponent in a fighting order.
3. If you don’t meet the requirement to use the skill, then use normal attack.
4. For the group battle, if a character of one side has dropped the HP to 0, according to the preset team-up order, next teammate will come to battle. If all characters’ HP is 0, the battle will end.
5. After choosing the chain battle, you can close the battle interface. The status bar will display “Battling”
6. After choosing the chain battle, even the battle display is closed, the battle will still continue. You can check it at any time.
7. After choosing the chain battle, the battle will still continue even you log out of the game.